To create a high-level High School Lacrosse program focused on supporting players’ excellence as students, athletes, and resilient young women.
Character, Integrity, Resilience
1) We believe in education and will promote a high academic standard, encouraging our players to strive for excellence in the classroom and on the field.
2) We believe that athletic competition is an ideal avenue to learn many “life lessons” that cannot be taught in a classroom and we take this responsibility for our athletes’ character development seriously.
3) We prioritize integrity and character over all else in our interactions and will be positive role models for other students and members of the community at all times.
4) We treat ourselves, teammates, coaches, parents, opponents, officials, and school staff with empathy, dignity, and respect at all times.
5) We believe that there are Four Roles in any athletic contest: Player, Coach, Official, and Spectator. YOU can only be ONE of these at any given meeting. Stick to your role, and be the best you can be, without concern for anyone else’s role in the event.