Required for ALL players, High School and Youth.
Thunderstruck Lacrosse Association Waiver
Required for ALL High School Boy and Girl players.
Bend LaPine Participation Contract
Any student who participates in school-sponsored athletics or activities must agree to abide by the School District Board Policies, Administrative Rules, Code of Conduct, building rules, and team participation/training regulations. All students who participate in athletics and extracurricular activities are expected to be positive role models for other students and members of the community at all times. This signed contract shall be in effect at all times during the contract period.
Summit High School is a member of the Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA) and abides by all of its rules and policies.
- The OSAA requires you to be enrolled in and passing no less than 5 classes. This includes the current semester and the semester prior to season.
- The OSAA requires you to be on track to graduate.
- Bend La Pine Schools requires a 2.0 G.P.A. There is an appeal process for those who may fall below this requirement.
- Bend La Pine Schools requires you to be in class for the entire day of a contest or you will not be allowed to participate. Athletes are expected to be in school on time (7:45 a.m.) the day following an athletic event.
- Bend La Pine Schools requires you to be in class all day in order to attend practice.
- Violations of school rules and or behavior issues may result in the temporary or permanent suspension from the athletic team.
School Sports Pre‐Participation Examination
Students who participate in extracurricular sports must complete a physical exam in grades 9 and 11, or if this is their first time participating with a Bend-La Pine Schools team. All physicals need to be completed prior to the sports season, and the exam date must be May 1, 2018 or later for the 2018-19 school year. Please be sure to print out the OSAA School Sports Pre-Participation Examination form:
VERY IMPORTANT: This is the only physical form we will accept. No other versions of this form will clear your athlete.
Take it to your child's sports physical appointment. When you have completed the sports physical, please turn it in to the athletics office.
Required for all High School Boy players and parents.
Boys Lacrosse Program handbook
Summit High School Boys Lacrosse Handbook which outlines all expectations and requirements of our players for our program.
See Your Name Here!
Contact TLA today for Sponsorship Opportunities!